Sun Life Investment Management is a group of companies that provides investment solutions for defined benefit pension plans, insurance companies and other institutional investors across North America.
The Sun Life Investment Management group of companies are industry leaders with sustained track records of delivering effective traditional and alternate yield strategies:
In addition, Sun Life Investment Management is supported by the investment operations of Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, which provides the depth of investment resources and diversity of assets built on more than 150 years of experience.
Our mission is to design and deliver investment solutions for liability-based institutional investors based on our long-standing experience in liability-driven investing and alternative, yield-driven asset classes.
Inside Sun Life Investment management
- Feb 27, 2018 - Ryan Labs Asset Management Inc. Announces Launch of Defensive Risk Premia (DRP) Strategy
- Dec 1, 2017 - Sun Life Investment Management Welcomes Sam Tillinghast as President, U.S. Private Credit
- Oct 31, 2017 - Sun Life Investment Management Strengthens Canadian Institutional Business with Distribution Team Appointments
- Oct 25, 2016 - Sun Life Institutional Investments (Canada) Inc. Launches a New Fund Offering Focused on Short Term Private Fixed Income for Institutional Investors Seeking Alternative Yield
- Oct 6, 2016 - Sun Life Financial to host Investor Day profiling Sun Life Investment Management
- July 26, 2016 - Sun Life Financial and Securcor announce US$40 million securitization facility with Blue Bridge Financial
- Jan 11, 2016 - Sun Life Financial Welcomes New Chief Investment Officer Randy Brown
- March 28, 2018 – Sun Life Institutional Investments (Canada) Inc. Announces Leadership Succession
- Video: “You have to have conviction” – Asset TV features Candace Shaw in their “Alpha Female Leaders” segment
- February 12, 2018: Pensions & Investments – Commentary: Including U.S. commercial mortgages in fixed-income portfolios
- November 22, 2017 – FundFire, A Financial Times Service, Opinion – Private Credit: Opportunities Abound but Diligence Necessary
- Video: “It started with a vision” – learn more about Sun Life Investment Management
- Direct Investment in U.S. Commercial Real Estate
- Answers to questions that are top of mind for institutional investors
- July 31, 2017 - The Globe and Mail, Steve Peacher: 'If you give people an opportunity, people will rise to it'
- National Investment Roundtable
- Positive talk, limited action on pension plan de-risking