Sun Life Investment Management is a group of companies that provides investment solutions for defined benefit pension plans, insurance companies and other institutional investors across North America.
The Sun Life Investment Management group of companies are industry leaders with sustained track records of delivering effective traditional and alternate yield strategies:
In addition, Sun Life Investment Management is supported by the investment operations of Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, which provides the depth of investment resources and diversity of assets built on more than 150 years of experience.
Our mission is to design and deliver investment solutions for liability-based institutional investors based on our long-standing experience in liability-driven investing and alternative, yield-driven asset classes.
Inside Sun Life Investment management
- Dec 19, 2018 - Sun Life Financial to Acquire Majority Stake in Bentall GreenOak
- Aug 21, 2018 - Sun Life Investment Management Welcomes Tom Murphy as Head of Affiliate Development and Business Strategy
- Feb 27, 2018 - Ryan Labs Asset Management Inc. Announces Launch of Defensive Risk Premia (DRP) Strategy
- Dec 1, 2017 - Sun Life Investment Management Welcomes Sam Tillinghast as President, U.S. Private Credit
- Oct 31, 2017 - Sun Life Investment Management Strengthens Canadian Institutional Business with Distribution Team Appointments
- Oct 26, 2018 – ‘ESG Plus’ is the next wave of sustainable investing
- Oct 23, 2018 - Ryan Labs Asset Management named signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Aug 30, 2018 - Video: Asset TV Masterclass on Liability Driven Investing features Brad Jacob
- Aug 20, 2018 – Pensions & Investments – Ten years past the global financial crisis: Lessons learned in fixed income
- Aug 6, 2018 - Pensions & Investments: Sun Life sees brighter U.S. presence in future
- Summer 2018 – Rebalancing-Diversification Return: The Opportunity Cost of Illiquid Investments
- Aug 21, 2018 - Video: Asset TV Masterclass on Liability Driven Investing features Chris Adair